Postgraduate Diploma in Interdisciplinary Pain Management
Open to all health care professionals with a minimum of a 4-year degree.
A one-year full-time or two-year part-time diploma using a blended learning approach with contact sessions and online learning.
The program consists of 7 modules:
- Introduction to postgraduate studies
- Clinical research methods
- The multidimensional nature of pain
- Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of nociception and pain
- Assessment and measurement of pain and its effects
- Interdisciplinary pain management
- Pain management in complex conditions