Port Elizabeth Pain Academy – Saturday 16 November
The PainSA Port Elizabeth Pain Academy event is ideal for doctors and medical practitioners wanting to expand their knowledge on pain and the topics surrounding it.
This conference in PE provides all of us the opportunity to learn from experts about a range of topics in pain (which will range from the basic sciences to clinical application); and also gives us the chance to interact with clinicians and researchers from around South Africa.
Topics will include:
- The Challenges of Street Medicine: Delivering Analgesia and Palliative Care to the Marginalized
- The Professionals Perception in the Assessment of Pain
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and the Experience of Pain
- Pain Neuroscience Education in the South African Context
- Pain in the ICU patient
- Pain in Paediatrics: Analgesia beyond Paracetamol
Date: Saturday 16 November
Venue: The Boardwalk Hotel, Summerstrand
Contact: Janice Candlish