- Professionals underestimate patients’ pain: a comprehensive review
- The effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle intervention for chronic low back pain: a randomised controlled trial
- Psychological factors predict an unfavourable pain trajectory after hysterectomy: a prospective cohort study on chronic postsurgical pain
- Use of prescription opioids before and after an operation for chronic pain (lumbar fusion surgery)
- Promoting chronic pain self-management education
PainSA is a chapter of the International Association for the Study of Pain. Our mission is to improve all aspects of pain management in Southern Africa.