The PainSA Research Grant provides financial support for members of PainSA registered at a South African University for a postgraduate research degree, and whose research is directly related to the field of pain. Two grants up to the value of R80 000 each will be awarded in 2022 to cover registration fees and direct research costs. PainSA reserves the right to NOT award a grant should it feel it does not have appropriate applicants.
Eligibility: The PainSA Research Grant is for members of PainSA who are:
- undertaking full-time or part-time study towards a Master’s level or PhD degree at a South African University
- The research topic is directly relevant to the field of pain.
- Applicants must be members of the society in good standing.
- Submissions accepted between: 1 August – 30 September
- Application evaluations: 1 October – 5 November
- Recipients informed of outcome: 15 November 2021.
For more information, application forms and evaluation criteria please contact the secretary on email@example.com